Up the fuck what’s, pervarinos and pervalitties?! Emo-muthafuckin’-clew to another muthafuckin’ Monday and another Monday Morning Aural Sex! This week… we’ve got… yup, another Send Newds Edition! Vol. 3, to be specific. No idea if any of y’all enjoy these new shit compilations I make, but obviously, I fuckin’ yojne every molecule of fuck out of ‘em. They’re made by me, like, hello?! I figure if you trust my taste at all, you ought to give these editions a whirl. Like I say, you can always skip ahead this track or that track if they happen to twist your tender taste nips too hard, or perhaps tickle your mental genitals too ruminatively.
For those uninitiated, this is just a compilation of new tracks I’ve found over the past week. Not sure about y’all, but doing whatever I can to expand my horizons has been a greatly fulfilling purpose for my life. I don’t get too bogged down in notions of purpose, except that which you define for yourself, but learning new things is certainly a great one, in my opinion. This podcast is part of that effort, but as I’ve said in previous editions, it doesn’t matter whether you listen to any of these at all. It only matters that you lead fulfilling lives, and for your sakes, I hope you never lose the fire of curiosity that’s inside all of us. I hope you’re frequently learning new things as an integral part of living your most fulfilling lives.
Any-fuckin’-way, I’ma cut the hippie shit now so we can get on with this. Befo’ we do though, I gots some miscellaneous shit to say:
1. Shoutout to my roommate Josh who pointed out the Gnarkill track, and for being a good sport listening through a number of bad and mediocre tracks with me along the way to this finalized compilation. Also for telling me about Brendon Small. I’ve been a fan of Metalocalypse for years, but I only just last week listened to his solo stuff on Spotify. Guess I’m not as big a fan as I should be or should have been, ‘cause his solo stuff is fuckin’ mondo cool, and you’re about to find out for yourselves.
2. Serj Tankian has a new EP, and it’s pretty sweet! I’m making the assumption here that y’all know who he is. I’m not even gonna state it, so y’all can either listen through the rest of this confused, or you can fuckin’ Google him. Anyway, yeah, got two tracks from that this week, so keep your ears peeled, or something.
3. I’m not really sure how to classify Mr. Bill’s music, but it’s certainly interesting. Got two tracks from his recent release, “Slapnea,” on here this week. I’ve been enjoying just about everything I’ve heard from him (or her, because who the fuck knows?). It’s some sort of electronic music, but it’s honestly kinda genre-defying. Anyway, look out for those ‘cause you might yojne them as much as I do.
4. The GWAR song is… without Oderus. It makes me so sad knowing he’s gone, but there is something of a tribute to him in the lyrics, so at least there’s that. I’m not sure if that’s some incarnation of Beefcake the Mighty singing on there or whomever it is who replaced Oderus, but the song’s pretty cool even though it’s different. It’ll never be the same GWAR without Oderus, but whatever different thing it becomes could be pretty cool too. I’ll have to listen to more of it and see for myself.
5. Shoutout to any guitar music aficionados listening out there. That aforementioned Brendon Small track is there for ya along with the GoGo Penguin track, the Marcin (something I can’t pronounce) track which is indeed a cover of Led Zeppelin’s classic, “Kashmir,” and the one done by Enter The Animus & Berried Alive. Good lord, some sheer virtuosity crammed in those jams.
6. There’s a good amount of trance, liquid, dubstep and j-core in this edition. I didn’t aim for that, but it came up on my Release Radar on Spotify, so there ya go. Lotta really beautiful melodies in all that stuff, so yojne if you can hang with beautiful melodies.
7. While we’re on the subject of genres, let’s at least attempt to list what we’ve got in store for us this week, shall we? Let’s see, we’ve got liquid, metal, rock, deathcore, horrorcore, underground hip-hop, Armenian rock, melodic dubstep, the aforementioned inscrutable fuckin’ electronic music, acoustic rock, IDM with guitars, bedroom pop, trance, guitar virtuoso music, chillout trance, j-core, R&B, house, funk, modern classical, chipcore (if that’s even a thing), hardcore hip-hop, glitchstep or whatever-the-fuck, I mean goddamn… the genre party goes on and fuckin’ on.
8. SWARM? Yeah, SWARM’s the fuckin’ truth! I fuckin’ told y’all, and I’ll tell y’all a million fuckin’ times if I need to! Either that or until ya can’t fuckin’ stand me anymore and stab me in the throat, whichever comes first.
9. Rest in power to DMX… I think the song I’ve included this week might be the last song he ever recorded, but I imagine we may see some posthumously released stuff at some point; perhaps stuff leftover from previous albums’ sessions. I don’t know if anyone’s conflicted over DMX’s death since he supposedly did a lot of bad stuff in his life. I don’t know all the details, but I know he struggled a lot with drugs, and that’s a struggle I know. He made a lot of great music and inspired many of the artists I love today, so even though the person DMX may have been far from perfect, the music is still the soundtrack to lots of good memories for me.
10. Nope! No more fuckin’ yammering! Let us now yojne!
01 DMX - X Moves (feat. Bootsy Collins, Steve Howe & Ian Paice) (from X Moves) [00:03:55]
02 REDALiCE - SHAKE! (from SHAKE!) [00:07:16]
03 Gnarkill - I Got Erection! (from GNARKILL) [00:09:45]
04 Pharoahe Monch, Buckwild, DJ Revolution - Get Down (from Get Down) [00:11:41]
05 Micah Scale - Get 'em Started (feat. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony) (from Get ‘em Started) [00:15:19]
06 Deathpact - SONG SIX (from SPLIT // PERSONALITY) [00:20:34]
07 1788-L - Human Machine (from Parallel: S) [00:25:23]